Beyond Words Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond Books, Beyond Worlds, Beyond Your Imagination.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Enter Magnus, Creations Ender!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Magnus

Magnus

Enter Magnus, Creations Ender! Empty
PostSubject: Enter Magnus, Creations Ender!   Enter Magnus, Creations Ender! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 11:44 am

Hi all. I'm a member from another forum that Tales frequents and he invited me over. I'm one of the five members of the Collab team that's currently working one a Kamen Rider Decade fanfic.

I'm also a fanfic writer at Fanfiction.net and Japan-Legend.com.

Most of my stories are Kamen Rider based. A lot of them aren't even finished as once I get a new story idea I have to write it down fast so as to get it out of my head.

My main Kamen Rider stories are:

Kamen Rider Magnus
Kamen Rider Shadow
Kamen Rider Ghoul
Rosario + Blade

I have others but they aren't written yet.

I'm an anime and tokusatsu lover though I'm more anime oriented. I also draw a lot and, along with Tales and Spectre 555 (don't know his name here...if he's even here yet), do a lot of the art work for all of our fanfics.

I do take drwing requests but be warned that they won't always get done right away. Fanfics take up a lot of time, especially the collaboration project so artwork usually gets done when i can afford to take time away. That and I also work the night shift at work so I sleep a lot during the day.

Well, it's nice to be here and I hope to see everyone around the forum.
Back to top Go down
Tigris
Admin
Admin
Tigris

PostSubject: Re: Enter Magnus, Creations Ender!   Enter Magnus, Creations Ender! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 1:17 pm

Ah nice to see yah here....

Welcome to this community.
Back to top Go down
https://beyondword.forumotion.net
Orca

Orca

PostSubject: Re: Enter Magnus, Creations Ender!   Enter Magnus, Creations Ender! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 1:49 pm

Cool it's good to see an artist here
Back to top Go down
REBEL

REBEL

PostSubject: Re: Enter Magnus, Creations Ender!   Enter Magnus, Creations Ender! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:52 pm

Good to see another old member decided to come back. I love drawing as well but im only just a beginner and i also love writing, hopefully during my Beyond Word life - i will learn more about the aspects of Writing and Drawing.

Anyways, welcome to the Forum and i hope you enjoy it around here!
Back to top Go down
http://zhangie.blogspot.com
Tigris
Admin
Admin
Tigris

PostSubject: Re: Enter Magnus, Creations Ender!   Enter Magnus, Creations Ender! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 6:12 pm

Magnus and I are working on a Decade collaboration fanfic where 3 other writers will contribute their fanmade Kamen Riders all together 9 of them to go up against Decade.
Back to top Go down
REBEL

REBEL

PostSubject: Re: Enter Magnus, Creations Ender!   Enter Magnus, Creations Ender! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 8:45 pm

Thats so cool!! I hope you guys add drawing to your riders as well - not to be nosy but is Tsuakasa still Decade in you fanfic or is it another made up character??
Back to top Go down
http://zhangie.blogspot.com
Tigris
Admin
Admin
Tigris

PostSubject: Re: Enter Magnus, Creations Ender!   Enter Magnus, Creations Ender! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 9:15 pm

Drawings will be added since our Riders and their writers are artists in their own right including myself.

Tsukasa is included in this fanfic so is Natsumi and more.
Back to top Go down
Magnus

Magnus

PostSubject: Re: Enter Magnus, Creations Ender!   Enter Magnus, Creations Ender! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:41 am

Of course for the collab I do all the main story writing, writing for the world arcs for my 4 Riders and the writing of the side chapters. I also do the basic art concepts for the posters and Riders for those who would like to have someone else draw their characters for them.

So far Tales, Spectre and myself work on making carddass system cards based on our Riders, mainly just KamenRide cards though. Spectre and I are working on a multiverse world map and I'm working on a self project by redrawing everyones Riders and placing them into a type of bio page.

So far though, we have it to where one of my Riders, Kamen Rider Magnus, is the universal opposite of Decade.

I created Magnus to be a type of mock/play on Decade in a lot of ways.

They both use data cards
    They both have drivers for buckles
    They're both demi-god type Riders
    Their suit designs are similar

Of course, Magnus also has differences from Decade too.

Decade is the destroyer of worlds while Magnus is the ender of creation (destroyer of space and time)
    Decade is Magenta in color while Magnus is a dark blood red
    Decade can copy and transform into other main Riders / Magnus can copy and amplify the powers of DC heroes and villains
    Decade has only a few forms while Magnus has many
    Decade can't use Magnus's cards and vice-versa
    Decade only has his friends as traveling buddies while Magnus has an actual dragon for a companion
Back to top Go down
Tigris
Admin
Admin
Tigris

PostSubject: Re: Enter Magnus, Creations Ender!   Enter Magnus, Creations Ender! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:41 pm

Toku I suggest we make a topic in Creative Cafe on our Decade fanfic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter Magnus, Creations Ender!   Enter Magnus, Creations Ender! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enter Magnus, Creations Ender!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beyond Words Community :: Front Desk :: Introduction-
Jump to: