Beyond Words Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond Books, Beyond Worlds, Beyond Your Imagination.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ben-10

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Orca

Orca

Ben-10 Empty
PostSubject: Ben-10   Ben-10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 11:57 am

Ben 10 is an American animated series created by "Man of Action" (a group consisting of Duncan Rouleau, Joe Casey, Joe Kelly, and Steven T. Seagle), and produced by Cartoon Network Studios. The pilot episode aired on December 27, 2005, as part of a sneak peek of Cartoon Network's Saturday morning lineup. The second episode was shown as a special on Cartoon Network's Fridays on January 13, 2006. The final regular episode aired on April 15, 2008. The theme song for the show was written by Andy Sturmer and sung by Moxy.[1] In April 2008, Ben 10 was succeeded by Ben 10: Alien Force. The next installment of the Ben 10 series will be titled Ben 10: Evolutions.
Back to top Go down
REBEL

REBEL

Ben-10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ben-10   Ben-10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 6:41 pm

This an ok-ok series. I dont mind it and dont particularly like it. I like the idea of a kid transforming to different aliens but the plot isnt as good. In our country all the Ben-10 omitrix and action figures are on sale still. So popular with little kids these days. They even used it as a freebie toy at McDonalds this year, thats probably because of the new movie that came though...
Back to top Go down
http://zhangie.blogspot.com
bored&lazy

bored&lazy

Ben-10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ben-10   Ben-10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 6:50 pm

I actually watched most of the ben 10 episodes and some of the ben 10 alien force ones, but i think after three seasons this will get boring and die out
Back to top Go down
Magnus

Magnus

Ben-10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ben-10   Ben-10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:08 am

That's because it needs a bit more of an adult feeling and adult situations in it. The way Ben 10 and Ben 10 ALien Force act are ways that other shows like Teen Titans and Static Shock acted. If they uped the anti and made it more like Justice League/Unlimited, Batman Beyond and the 3-d Spider-Man series, it'd do wonders and gain more fans.

It first needs to find a nice path of movement. Series one was just about traveling for 3 months, gaining near 20 alien forms in total, fighting 3 major enemies and saving the universe from you own weapons power.

Series two is more set in one place for the first two seasons with one main enemy but the third season has a more series one feel with traveling and the enemy of the week.

Series three would need to take these two aspects and work on them more. Give Ben a few more powerful aliens but also make his life have more realism to it. Problems with his relationship with Julie, a love triangle, a new and more powerful arch rival, the return of Albeado, the death of a close friend or family member and more intense enemies with bigger powers, plans and goals and possibly a more dangerous organization of evil to fight against.

This is what made Justice League so good and allowed both it and Batman Beyond to last as long as they did. Take it from being just a kids show and make it something that teens and young adults would love to watch.
Back to top Go down
Mystic_gohan

Ben-10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ben-10   Ben-10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:30 pm

i like Ben10 and Ben10 alien force but i prefer Ben10 alien force .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ben-10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ben-10   Ben-10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ben-10
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beyond Words Community :: Moving Tales :: Pencils and Pixels.-
Jump to: