Beyond Words Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond Books, Beyond Worlds, Beyond Your Imagination.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Should Teenagers get their Drivers License earlier?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
REBEL

REBEL

Should Teenagers get their Drivers License earlier? Empty
PostSubject: Should Teenagers get their Drivers License earlier?   Should Teenagers get their Drivers License earlier? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 5:46 pm

It really depends if they should, sometimes younger people dont have good experience in life and they arent mature enough to not drive fast and such. I mean you could be texting and driving as the other debate said if you were younger. And younger people tend to thing they can do everything better than the older generations. Well in the end it all comes down to the attitude of the individual...
Back to top Go down
http://zhangie.blogspot.com
rayzone

rayzone

PostSubject: Re: Should Teenagers get their Drivers License earlier?   Should Teenagers get their Drivers License earlier? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:18 pm

I think that is why Singapore changed their driving lesson policy to only let persons 21 years old or above to start taking driving lessons, up from 18 years old previously.

This took effect this year i heard.
Back to top Go down
REBEL

REBEL

PostSubject: Re: Should Teenagers get their Drivers License earlier?   Should Teenagers get their Drivers License earlier? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:44 am

Are the people in your country a bit disappointed? Though i bet all the parents are relieved
Back to top Go down
http://zhangie.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should Teenagers get their Drivers License earlier?   Should Teenagers get their Drivers License earlier? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should Teenagers get their Drivers License earlier?
Page 1 of 1