Beyond Words Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond Books, Beyond Worlds, Beyond Your Imagination.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Legend of Bruce Lee

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tigris
Admin
Admin
Tigris

The Legend of Bruce Lee Empty
PostSubject: The Legend of Bruce Lee   The Legend of Bruce Lee Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 9:38 pm

The Legend of Bruce Lee The-legend-of-bruce-lee

The Legend of Bruce Lee is a Mainland Chinese TV series which is an retelling of the biography of Chinese martial arts icon Bruce Lee. Produced and broadcast by state broadcaster China Central Television (CCTV), the 50-episode series which has been on air on CCTV-1 since October 12, 2008, stars Danny Chan Kwok Kwan as Lee and Michelle Lang as Lee's wife, Linda Lee Cadwell. The production of the series, which spanned over nine months recording in the Chinese mainland, Hong Kong, Macau, the U.S., Italy and Thailand, reportedly cost 50 million yuan (US$7.3 million). Lee's daughter, Shannon Lee, was credited as executive producer.[1]

Alongside Chan and Lang, the series also features appearances of martial artists Mark Dacascos, Ray Park, Gary Daniels, Ernest Miller and Michael Jai White, among others, portraying some of Bruce Lee's familiars throughout his life and career.
Back to top Go down
https://beyondword.forumotion.net
Tigris
Admin
Admin
Tigris

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Bruce Lee   The Legend of Bruce Lee Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 1:40 am

This story is very inspiring to us all.

How this backalley kid became a legend in the fighting ring and in the field of philosophy.
Back to top Go down
Orca

Orca

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Bruce Lee   The Legend of Bruce Lee Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 4:03 pm

Bruce Lee was a philosopher? Hmm I think it's time I looked at this "hero" from a different perspective.

As a chinese, I think it's time I learn more about this hero who spoke up for us.
Back to top Go down
Tigris
Admin
Admin
Tigris

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Bruce Lee   The Legend of Bruce Lee Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:01 pm

Here's the ending song

Some of his fights in the show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Bruce Lee   The Legend of Bruce Lee Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Bruce Lee
Page 1 of 1