Beyond Words Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond Books, Beyond Worlds, Beyond Your Imagination.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokémon Heart Gold & Soul Silver

Go down 
+6
pets49
REBEL
Notamerican
Tigris
Magnus
Orca
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Magnus

Magnus

Pokémon Heart Gold & Soul Silver - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Heart Gold & Soul Silver   Pokémon Heart Gold & Soul Silver - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 12:53 am

I just beat the Elite Four and I'm now on the S.S. AQUA.

Let me warn anyone taking the E4 on for the first time. If you use any Pokemon between 40-55 in Lv, bring lot's of heeling items. I suggest:

Hyper Potions: 20-30
Full Heals: 10-15
Full Restores: 15-20
Revives: 15-20

They will be strong and I will say that you should definitely watch out for Lance's LV 50 Dragonite. The darn thing know's Outrage and it will tear your team apart if your not careful. Take it out before it takes you out.

My winning team:

Typhlosion
Ho-Oh
Entei
Butterfree
Red Gyarados
Ampharos

Lance had me down to my last 2 Pokemon, Ampharos and Typhlosion, and it was Ampharos that one it for me. I actually OHKO'd Lance's LV 50 Drag in one hit with Gyarados's Ice Fang. Critical hit and Super effective make a glorious combo on that thing.

Now it's off for some Kanto fun, DS style. Mewtwo, here I come.
Back to top Go down
Orca

Orca

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Heart Gold & Soul Silver   Pokémon Heart Gold & Soul Silver - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:15 pm

I am going to miss Kyogre... maybe they will have Ruby and Sapphire remakes?
Back to top Go down
Magnus

Magnus

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Heart Gold & Soul Silver   Pokémon Heart Gold & Soul Silver - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:18 pm

ACtually, once you obtain the National Dex, you will be able to obtain pokemon from all 4 regions within Kanto and Johto. Though, you will have to do and/or achieve certain things to be able to do so.
Back to top Go down
Purple Warrior

Purple Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Heart Gold & Soul Silver   Pokémon Heart Gold & Soul Silver - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:36 am

He's right. Info: http://serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/
Back to top Go down
http://invisionfree.com/forums/Powers_United_As_One/
Magnus

Magnus

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Heart Gold & Soul Silver   Pokémon Heart Gold & Soul Silver - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 2:05 pm

Well, even though I enjoy Heart Gold, I must now go over to Soul Silver. I am no where near complete with the Kanto arc of HG but I wanted to get some of the earlier parts for SS done. In just over an hour I now have four Pokemon. In SS, I will be nicknaming all of the Pokemon I decide to use on my team. I will also be using a smaller team consisting of about 4-5 Pokemon.

I chose Totodile and called it Ripjaw. I then caught a Hoot Hoot and named him Nightwing. I then caught a Zubat and called him Kiva (anyone guess why?). I also caught a Bellsprout and then traded it to the guy in Violet City for an Onix that's named Rocky.

I don't plan on keeping Onix for long but I just wanted a good defense against Falkner. I chose Hoot Hoot over Pidgey this time as I chose Pidgey in HG. As for Zubat, well, when Ruby, Sapphire & Emerald came out I bought Ruby and caught a Zubat. I got it all the way up to a Crobat and it kicked E4 ass like there was no tomorrow.

Zubat and Golbat may not be strong Pokemon but Crobat it definitely a good partner. This is why I caught the Zubat in SS. I want to get myself a Crobat again. I plan on making Toto, Hoot & Zu 3 of the 4-5 main pokemon in my team.

I will be holding out for Vulpix or Magmar later for the fire type and then also either a Dratini and/or Abra to cover some good bases. Makes me wish I had two DS's so I could trade the Dratini from HG into SS. This way I wouldn't have to play the game corner thing for so long just to get one.
Back to top Go down
Purple Warrior

Purple Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Heart Gold & Soul Silver   Pokémon Heart Gold & Soul Silver - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 7:13 am

I FINALLY beat Clair when I was on my break today. It took the combined efforts of Hawkmon, Ding & Seadramon to beat her Kingdra. Flaremon beat one of her Dragonair with a Blast Burn after Dragonair was weakened by Swirly.
Back to top Go down
Purple Warrior

Purple Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Heart Gold & Soul Silver   Pokémon Heart Gold & Soul Silver - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:17 am

I CAPTURED HO-OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I named him Phoenixmon. Seadramon, Swirly & Hawkmon all weakened him enough and I had Flaremon out when I threw Dusk & Ultra Balls at him. Caught him with an Ultra Ball.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Heart Gold & Soul Silver   Pokémon Heart Gold & Soul Silver - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokémon Heart Gold & Soul Silver
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4