Beyond Words Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond Books, Beyond Worlds, Beyond Your Imagination.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kamen Rider (All series)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Magnus

Magnus

Kamen Rider (All series) Empty
PostSubject: Kamen Rider (All series)   Kamen Rider (All series) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 1:18 am

In this thread you can discuss any and all Rider series, movies and specials. Any and all main, secondary and movie only Riders are up for grabs. Nitpick, critique, and discuss what you like and what you hate.
Back to top Go down
REBEL

REBEL

PostSubject: Re: Kamen Rider (All series)   Kamen Rider (All series) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:35 am

Ok so i would like to start with Decade

I just hated his final form, it was soo bad. Cards on Armour?? Have this guys gone looney? And Pink?? WHAA?? affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
http://zhangie.blogspot.com
Magnus

Magnus

PostSubject: Re: Kamen Rider (All series)   Kamen Rider (All series) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 8:33 am

Actually, in the net movies, Tsukasa finally answers the age old question. What color is he really? He says he's "Magenta".

Decade's Complete Form wasn't that bad. It takes awhile to get used to it. Now, yes, the cards on the armor are wierd and not reallt needed but they do fit the design and purpose of the Decade series since the Decadriver, Diendriver and K-TOUCH all rely on cards to be used at all.

Now a Rider series for me is Kamen Rider Hibiki. I love the designs and all but that series is not a real Rider series to begin with.

1) It is based on another type of story Shotarou Ishinamori was working on but after all these years Toei made it into a Kamen Rider series instead just to make a profit off of it.

2) They don't have bug eyes.

3) They don't require transformation buckle and/or belts to transform but instead use small musical sound devices. REAL RIDERS USE BELTS AND BUCKLE DAMN IT!!!

4) None of them even used a bike that was personally made for their Rider form. REAL RIDERS RIDE MOTORBIKES!!

5) It's the only Rider series that uses singing and musical tunes in almost every episode. Rider series are not suposed to do that.

I still don't know how a lot of people like this series. The movie was good though, I'll give them that. Though, Hibiki's final form made him look more like a character from Armor Heros or some other Tokusatsu Metal Hero series instead of a Kamen Rider. Hell, I'd expect that kind of form on a Power Ranger first before a Kamen Rider.
Back to top Go down
green dragon wizard

green dragon wizard

PostSubject: Re: Kamen Rider (All series)   Kamen Rider (All series) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 10:55 am

i saw couple eps of kamen rider w - 2 people unite / transform into kamen rider w
Back to top Go down
Tigris
Admin
Admin
Tigris

PostSubject: Re: Kamen Rider (All series)   Kamen Rider (All series) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 11:24 pm

Well it's seems we have a lot of fans who like Kamen Rider too.
Back to top Go down
https://beyondword.forumotion.net
REBEL

REBEL

PostSubject: Re: Kamen Rider (All series)   Kamen Rider (All series) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 4:10 pm

I agree with Hibiki's style, they actually never called him Kamen Rider Hibiki in the series. Though if you want to criticize the bikes, Kiva hardly ever used his bike.
Back to top Go down
http://zhangie.blogspot.com
Magnus

Magnus

PostSubject: Re: Kamen Rider (All series)   Kamen Rider (All series) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 10:21 pm

Nor did Decade and Den-O (he only used it to mainly pilot the Denlinear basically). The only Heisei Riders to actually use their bikes were those of the Kuuga, Agito, Faiz and Blade series. Riders from Ryuki only used their bikes to go back and forth between the Human World and Mirror World.

Hibiki, Den-O, Kiva and Decade either had none or were rarely used. Kabuto was the only other Rider who used his bike once in a blue moon but mostly along the lines as Kiva used his.
Back to top Go down
spectre555

PostSubject: Re: Kamen Rider (All series)   Kamen Rider (All series) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 5:16 pm

Decade Finale slammed by Ethics Commitee?

http://www.henshinjustice.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44339
This is big news.
Back to top Go down
Tigris
Admin
Admin
Tigris

PostSubject: Re: Kamen Rider (All series)   Kamen Rider (All series) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 5:19 pm

I would suggest you make a topic on this.
Back to top Go down
https://beyondword.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kamen Rider (All series)   Kamen Rider (All series) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kamen Rider (All series)
Page 1 of 1