Beyond Words Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond Books, Beyond Worlds, Beyond Your Imagination.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ninja Assassin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tigris
Admin
Admin
Tigris

Ninja Assassin Empty
PostSubject: Ninja Assassin   Ninja Assassin Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:19 pm

Ninja Assassin follows Raizo (Rain), one of the deadliest assassins in the world. Taken from the streets as a child, he was transformed into a trained killer by the Ozunu Clan, a secret society whose very existence is considered a myth. But haunted by the merciless execution of his friend by the Clan, Raizo breaks free from them and vanishes. Now he waits, preparing to exact his revenge.

Back to top Go down
https://beyondword.forumotion.net
Tigris
Admin
Admin
Tigris

Ninja Assassin Empty
PostSubject: Ninja Assassin star Rain trained for eight months to achieve zero body fat   Ninja Assassin Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:42 pm

Ninja Assassin 2949746228-ninja-assassin-star-rain-trained-for-eight-months-to-achieve

At the first press conference held in Seoul for Rain's second Hollywood film, Ninja Assassin, the Korean superstar revealed how he suffered and went through several hardships during the past eight months.

During the eight months, he underwent six hours of wushu training daily to maintain his body fat level at zero. Nine out of 10 stunts shown in the movie were done by the actor himself.

"I was once injured, but those are glorious scars and injuries," said Rain who also shared that he watched a couple of Bruce Lee movies as a reference for his role in Ninja Assassin.

Although he once had thoughts of giving up when filming got tougher, he said, "I once promised my fans that I will shoot a movie that will be acclaimed all over by critics. Secondly, it is due to pride. When I tirelessly lifted up a 100 kg dumbbell, workers who once taught Brad Pitt and Matt Damon agitated me by saying this 'They are more persistent than you'. That sentence really ignited my fighting spirit. Thirdly, I want to show my results towards the media who defamed and looked down on me."

He also found inner strength in his late mother's memory. Speaking of his deceased mother, the 27-year-old poignantly said, "When my mother was alive, she would wake up at 5am and head to work, working till nightfall. When she reached home at 12am, she still has to do the household chores. When I think about all these, I know that I have to bear with it no matter how tough it gets."

Ninja Assassin will make its premiere in Singapore on Nov 26.
Back to top Go down
https://beyondword.forumotion.net
Magnus

Magnus

Ninja Assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Assassin   Ninja Assassin Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:15 pm

I thought this was a Hollywood movie. If it is then it belongs in the Western section. Not sure though.
Back to top Go down
miyanlove

miyanlove

Ninja Assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Assassin   Ninja Assassin Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:32 pm

Rain!!!
Back to top Go down
http://miyanlove.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

Ninja Assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Assassin   Ninja Assassin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ninja Assassin
Page 1 of 1