Beyond Words Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond Books, Beyond Worlds, Beyond Your Imagination.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Queen 敗犬女王

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tigris
Admin
Admin
Tigris

My Queen 敗犬女王 Empty
PostSubject: My Queen 敗犬女王   My Queen 敗犬女王 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 2:17 am

My Queen 敗犬女王 Ownupload_1228972433

What will happen when Shan Wu Shuang, a 33 year old beautiful, hardworking yet single woman, meets Lucas, a 25 year old romantic and handsome regular worker? There is an 8 year age difference – what kind of story would then be created? A story that will let us laugh and let us cry. I’m not defeated! I’m the Queen! What will happen when Shan Wu Shuang, a 33 year old beautiful, hardworking yet single woman, meets Lucas, a 25 year old romantic and handsome regular worker? There is an 8 year age difference – what kind of story would then be created? A story that will let us laugh and let us cry. I’m not defeated! I’m the Queen!

My Thoughts
This series got laughter and tears. The tears of a women who could not live up to society's expectations. The laughter of the same woman who eventually finds her answers and her soul mate. This drama could reminds us to put down some of our work to rethink of our lives. As the biological clocks for both men and women tick, how long will should we drag the issue of finding love?

That's an answer no one but ourselves can answer.

Last edited by Tales on Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://beyondword.forumotion.net
Orca

Orca

My Queen 敗犬女王 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Queen 敗犬女王   My Queen 敗犬女王 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 4:24 pm

I think the society is changing but some attitudes die hard.

A long time ago, if ya female and 20 something and not married, people will look at you strangely. But now they are consider just single marriage age women.

But there is a point about the biological clock. Even though women's fertility rates dips after 30 but dun forget men's fertility rates and sexual energy also dips after 30.

So I think the 敗犬 is an unfair label on women. If females over 30 are unmarried are called 敗犬, why dun men have a label too, just to be fair?

But back to the topic, I think this show has some unrealism. I think if they made Cherly Yang[wu shuang] sorta like ,Witch Yu Hee from a korean drama who is a powerful woman boss, the dramatic effect would be much better.
Back to top Go down
Tigris
Admin
Admin
Tigris

My Queen 敗犬女王 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Queen 敗犬女王   My Queen 敗犬女王 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 1:01 pm

Ah Yes! Witch Yu Hee seems more like the archtypal "underdog".

But Wu Shuang also fits the bill pretty okay about 95% fit. But Yu Hee fits it 100%.
Back to top Go down
https://beyondword.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

My Queen 敗犬女王 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Queen 敗犬女王   My Queen 敗犬女王 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Queen 敗犬女王
Page 1 of 1