Beyond Words Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond Books, Beyond Worlds, Beyond Your Imagination.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokémon Platinum

Go down 
+2
Zoolamon
pets49
6 posters
AuthorMessage
pets49

pets49

Pokémon Platinum Empty
PostSubject: Pokémon Platinum   Pokémon Platinum Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:13 am

Who has this game?

I do and I like the new graphics(Disortion world)
Back to top Go down
Zoolamon

Zoolamon

Pokémon Platinum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Platinum   Pokémon Platinum Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:04 am

I love the game. I don`t have wifi though. I can`t beat the Snowpoint gym Sad
Back to top Go down
Purple Warrior

Purple Warrior

Pokémon Platinum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Platinum   Pokémon Platinum Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:45 am

I'm currently training a Scyther so I can capture Azelf & Uxie with it while I grow berries. This is my championship team.

Apemon The Infernape
Aquilamon The Staraptor
Hydros The Floatzel
Specter The Giratina
Lynxmon The Luxray
Piggey The Piloswine
Back to top Go down
http://invisionfree.com/forums/Powers_United_As_One/
Magnus

Magnus

Pokémon Platinum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Platinum   Pokémon Platinum Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:02 pm

I have it but haven't played it in ages. I think I still only have 1 badge in the game so far. I've just been busy and not in the mood to play Pokemo as of late. Maybe when HG and SS are released in the U.S. I'll get back into the series for the game.

Hell, the Jouto region for the game series was my all time favorite set.
Back to top Go down
miyanlove

miyanlove

Pokémon Platinum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Platinum   Pokémon Platinum Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 12:16 pm

wow, is this the latest game or what? Help me, I'm kinda slow in this newest version of pokemon game.
Back to top Go down
http://miyanlove.blogspot.com/
Tigris
Admin
Admin
Tigris

Pokémon Platinum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Platinum   Pokémon Platinum Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 1:10 pm

This is a game set in a new region in the Pokemon world. With New species to catch and raise.
Back to top Go down
https://beyondword.forumotion.net
Purple Warrior

Purple Warrior

Pokémon Platinum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Platinum   Pokémon Platinum Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 6:15 am

miyanlove wrote:
wow, is this the latest game or what? Help me, I'm kinda slow in this newest version of pokemon game.

There are four Pokémon Regions & Leagues. All of them have eight gyms you must defeat. Kanto has the Indigo League where Ash first traveled through & calls home. Red, Blue, Yellow, Fire Red & Leaf Green pertained to this region. Johto is the second region & league. Gold, Silver, Crystal, Heart Gold & Soul Silver pertain to it. Hoenn is the third region & league. Ruby, Sapphire & Emerald pertains to that. Sinnoh is the fourth. Diamond, Pearl & Platinum pertains to that.
Back to top Go down
http://invisionfree.com/forums/Powers_United_As_One/
miyanlove

miyanlove

Pokémon Platinum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Platinum   Pokémon Platinum Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:31 am

Purple Warrior wrote:
miyanlove wrote:

There are four Pokémon Regions & Leagues. All of them have eight gyms you must defeat. Kanto has the Indigo League where Ash first traveled through & calls home. Red, Blue, Yellow, Fire Red & Leaf Green pertained to this region. Johto is the second region & league. Gold, Silver, Crystal, Heart Gold & Soul Silver pertain to it. Hoenn is the third region & league. Ruby, Sapphire & Emerald pertains to that. Sinnoh is the fourth. Diamond, Pearl & Platinum pertains to that.

Thanks for the info. I played Red, Leaf Green, Gold, Ruby and Diamond. I knew there are different but never really realized that. Anyway, its still fun to play with!
Back to top Go down
http://miyanlove.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

Pokémon Platinum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Platinum   Pokémon Platinum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokémon Platinum
Page 1 of 1