Beyond Words Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond Books, Beyond Worlds, Beyond Your Imagination.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon White and Black

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tendou63

Tendou63

Pokemon White and Black Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon White and Black   Pokemon White and Black Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 4:24 pm

Come on guys. Something like this big was announced and no one was out there to update this forum but me?

http://www.jefusion.com/2010/04/pokemon-white-black-5th-generation.html

Pokemon White and Black Pokemonbw

After the release of one of the most anticipated handheld game of this year, Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver, come a brand new Pokemon game for fans: Pokemon White and Pokemon Black versions.

Pokemon White and Black Pokemon-zorua-zoroark

Zorua and its evolution, Zoroark
Pokemon White and Black is said to feature new evolutions for existing ones and brand new Pokemons. Two of them is the recently revealed: Zorua and its evolution, Zoroark. These two new Pokemons will debut in the upcoming movie: Pokemon: Genei no Hasha Zoroark (The Phantom Champion Zoroark) on July 10, 2010.

In addition, the new Pokemon games will feature a full 3D surroundings and environment.

Pokemon White and Pokemon Black is available for Nintendo DS and to be released in Japan this Fall. More news for this game will be released on April 15.
Back to top Go down
Tigris
Admin
Admin
Tigris

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White and Black   Pokemon White and Black Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 4:26 pm

What the hell??

Nice update Tendou... Anyway I have changed the permissions of my forum so that visitors cannot get access or even read and leave. They will have to sign up and read instead. So no more Lurkers...

BBT
This is incredible a Black and White?
Back to top Go down
https://beyondword.forumotion.net
Purple Warrior

Purple Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White and Black   Pokemon White and Black Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 6:34 am

I wonder what kind of animals the three Starters are gonna be. We've had two dinosaurs, a lizard & a turtle for Grass. A lizard, pocupine, chicken & monkey for Fire. And a turtle, crocodile, frog & penguin for Water.
Back to top Go down
http://invisionfree.com/forums/Powers_United_As_One/
Magnus

Magnus

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White and Black   Pokemon White and Black Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:40 am

@Tendou - I posted it at Japan-Legend but forgot to bring it over here. Thanks for sharing it here though.

@Bobby - Well, I'm open for a Dog as the fire-type starter (yeah, we had Growlithe, Arcanine, Vulpix, Ninetales and Entei as K-9 fire-types but I'm wanting a starter).

For a water-type.....not really sure but maybe something along the lines of a polar bear.

For the grass-type......either a lizard, snake or perhaps a rhino....I know, but it's a thought.
Back to top Go down
Purple Warrior

Purple Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White and Black   Pokemon White and Black Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:51 am

Vulpix & Ninetails were foxes. Not dogs.
Back to top Go down
http://invisionfree.com/forums/Powers_United_As_One/
Magnus

Magnus

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White and Black   Pokemon White and Black Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:41 am

But they are still apart of the K-9 gene pool. Like how Dogs descended from Wolves yet Wolves, Coyote's and Dingo's are not dogs either. They are all still slightly related due to slightly similar genes.

Honestly, am I the only one that looks into this?

Well, no arguing on my end cuz I just get fed up with trying to prove a point.

Topic is about White and Black and I just want a K-9 fire-type starter.
Back to top Go down
Tendou63

Tendou63

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White and Black   Pokemon White and Black Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:40 am

This is getting exciting. But what if Nintendo runs out of colors for Pokemon I wonder... just a thought...

Anyway I hope they get a better creature designer like the one who designed the first and second generation.
Back to top Go down
Magnus

Magnus

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White and Black   Pokemon White and Black Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:03 pm

Some of the ones for the 4th gen weren't that bad. I actually like the designs for the Sinnoh starters, Lucario and Arceus.

As for the color thing, 1st was more about colors, 2nd gen was both color and valueable metal jewelry based, while 3rd & 4th were just about jewel style.

So, so far we have had:

1st Gen - Red, Blue, Green (Japanese version only), Yellow, FireRed & LeafGreen
2nd Gen - Silver, Gold, Crystal, Soul Silver and Heart Gold
3rd Gen - Ruby, Sapphire & Emerald
4th Gen - Pearl, Diamond & Platinum
5th Gen - White & Black

If they do with the 5th Gen what they've done with the previous 4 then there will be an enhaced release later next year. Yellow was Gen 1, Crystal was Gen 2, Emerald was Gen 3 and Platinum was Gen 4.

So maybe the enhanced version for White and Black wil be something like.....Violet, Pink (weird), Orange, Grey (mix White and Black color-wise and ya get Grey).

If they do it Gem based then we still have.....Jade, Amethyst, Garnet, White Gold....that's all I can think of ATM.
Back to top Go down
Tigris
Admin
Admin
Tigris

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White and Black   Pokemon White and Black Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:23 pm

Back to top Go down
Tigris
Admin
Admin
Tigris

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White and Black   Pokemon White and Black Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:29 am

Newest updates is that we are getting a Female Prof. this time.

Pokemon White and Black 800px-CoroCoro_June
Pokemon White and Black CoroCoro_June_2
Pokemon White and Black CoroCoro_June_3
Pokemon White and Black 800px-CoroCoro_June_4
Pokemon White and Black CoroCoro_June_5
Back to top Go down
Tigris
Admin
Admin
Tigris

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White and Black   Pokemon White and Black Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:02 pm

http://www.japanator.com/pokemon-black-white-to-have-random-online-battles--15241.phtml

Here's a bit of exciting news for all you Pokemon fans. With the upcoming release of Pokemon White and Black, players will no longer have to know each other to play online. That's right, gone are the days of having to troll forums for other players, then painstakingly having to write down friend codes just to battle a stranger.

Now, thanks to a brand new online battle mode, players will be able to access a global terminal from their local Pokemon Center which will allow you to join a random online match -- the mode will then reportedly expand to worldwide play next Spring. Other upcoming features have yet to be detailed, however it seems that players may be able to share the pokedex and battle data online, though that is yet to be confirmed.

So there you have it, excited? Looking forward to playing this as soon as it's out? I sure as hell know I am.
Back to top Go down
Orca

Orca

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White and Black   Pokemon White and Black Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:01 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White and Black   Pokemon White and Black Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon White and Black
Page 1 of 1